Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed VB license needed.....limited funds, but fair.

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Sassan, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Sassan

Sassan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I need a VB lifetime license.

I have a site that I run that is already Vb (3.8.4) and I am paying for it all out of pocket. I did it because we all used to be on another site, the owner sold it, new company bought it, plastered it with ads, and made it a business investment instead of passionate car forum like it was. My solution.....start a new site. And I have been doing it for 7 years now, all out of my own pocket with minimal help.

I have a second site I would like to run. I have a site up now with phpBB but I need to just get it over to the Vb. Again, I am doing this between a FT job, a 3 year old boy, and a baby girl that will be here any day. Far from rich here, but I am willing to pay what I need to get the software and license. I don't care about upgrading to 5.0 or whatever, as long as the forum runs, so be it.

If you have a license you want to sell but can be a bit understanding to my situation, it would mean a lot.

2. Sassan

Sassan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Got what I needed, thanks.