Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned VB LIC NEEDED ASAP PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Jodi Brown, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Jodi Brown

Jodi Brown New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License..OPEN TO ANYTHING
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade VB LIC NEEDED
    2. When does it expire? NEVER
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred? ID LIKE TO HAVE IT TRANS BUT NOT NEEDED
    4. Any Screenshots?
    5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc. 40-120

I AM RUNNING A VB 3.8 BOARD..I WAS TOLD I WAS BUYING A VB LIC FROM A SO CALLED FRIEND AND IT TURNS OUT HE RIPPED ME THE LIC WAS FAKE I DONT WANT TO TAKE MY SITE DOWN SO PLEASE HELP ME FIND A CHEAP OR DECENT PRICED VB LIC :(

2. WO Mark

WO Mark New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I have two VB4 Suite licenses for sale. I have PM'd you..

3. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm selling a vBulletin 4 forum account with access to vB 3.8.8 for $120, but I can accept $100 right now. Let me know if you're interested.

4. king786

king786 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I'm selling VB4 publishing suite with access to VB 3.8.8 and there is no expiration on license. Never been transferred before. Willing to provide all ownership proofs. I am asking for $130.

5. hotblood

hotblood New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok i am looking to buy a vBulletin licence i only have £40 gbp or $68 us dollars

I need this to be transferable i am using a nulled version for my 4.2.1 and need to make my forum a licensed one.I am told the only way i can do this is that i need to log into the members area of vBulletin and put my url in of my forum then it will be legit.I cant afford the $249 they are asking for.

I can pay this by paypal asap as long as you can agree to the above price and make this work

Please help

Many thanks