VB for Xenforo or IPB

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trobotham

Valued Member
Aug 22, 2014
I have 1 vb4 license and 2 vb3 licenses that I am willing to sell or trade for XenForo/IPB work out details here?

Blackholocaust

Valued Member
May 23, 2015
Hi I got an Invision Powerboard Lifetime license and I have IP Downloads and IP Nexus. My board cost in access of $300. I would love to either sell it or trade it for the latest version of VB. Which means we each transfer legally each others licenses to each other..... if you are interested let me know... I already have a vb 4 license... but I have yet to try the 5 must have the complete publishing suite....

Let me know how you want to proceed if interested....

I do not accept paypal if you want to purchase - I have omitted a few numbers to protect my license from being illegally used as per instructions on ipb website

License Transfers

Non-legacy licenses that are currently and have been active for six months or more are eligible to be transferred to a third party using the transfer tool within the client area. Please note that any transfer outside of this system is not authorized and will not be honored by IPS. This service is subject to a fee and may only be transferred by the original license holder.

License Key Usage

One license key per license will be issued. It is your responsibility to safeguard this key and only allow its use on a site under your direct control. A $50 administrative fee will be applied to any instance in which IPS needs to reclaim a license key, have the software removed from an unauthorized site and re-issue you a new key.

ipblice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.