VB 4 Forum and VB 4 Publishing Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unistic

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

I have VB 4 Forum and VB 4 Publishing Suite for sell. Active and No Expiration Date.

2. When does it expire?

Never!!!

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes! I'm the original owner. Use to run a clan site with both of the forum software then switched one of the sites to Xenforo (which I'm selling as well). Planning on purchasing IPB forum so are selling the lateral.

4. Any Screenshots?

Not yet! But I did contact support through their email systems to verify that my licenses are transferable. After I receive the reply I will post the screenshot here as proof.

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

Accepting $120 for the VB Suite and $80 For the VB Forum only or $160 (takes priority)

PayPal Only Please! Thanks

Unistic

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hugh has made his payment of $160. As of now waiting to go through the transfer process with Vbulletin haven't received a response yet which is probably due to the holidays. Anyone know what required information I would need from the buyer to send to Vbulletin to make this faster? Thanks!

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
From the buyer you will need:

1. vBulletin.com username (if they have one)
  2. Full name
  3. full mailing address
  4. email address

I think that's it.

Unistic

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
So VBulletin received his information. Now just have to wait till the contact him and give him all the information then it'll be consider a good and fair transaction.

Also Dan! Great website! Donated $20 consider it a commission!

hugh

Valued Member
Jul 25, 2013
We've completed the transfer. Really good seller no problems at all. Thanks EL and Unistic!

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.