vB 4 and vB 3.8 both with extras will sell together or single

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
WTS 3.8 vB License $75.00!

vB 3.8 that includes also vB 4.0.3 patch 8 included. Has project tools and blogs attached too for 3.8.

Update: The second license, which was vB4, has been sold.

Selling cheap as I just want to put the 10 year chapter I had with vB behind me and close the book forever. You can also contact me mike [ @ ] xfhost dot net I am the orginal owner and both are 100% eligable for transfer.

Owner of this site @@Dan is a good friend of mine to vouch you will not get scammed by purchasing from me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dan

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
The vB 4 license has been sold. Payment received and pending push with IB. The vB 3.8 License is still for sale.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Can you go any lower? i mean i saw a VB4 license sold for 60$ on FP and this is vb 3
I'll take $75.00 if you buy it today, Remember it has Blogs and Project tools attached to it, so that brings the value up compared to just the license. $60.00 you got very lucky, the vB4 in this thread I sold yesterday for $100.00

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Transaction of the vB4 license completed. Nice doing business with you @@crash884

I have transferred your license to the new owner as you requested. I have sent a separate email to the new owner with their new customer number and password for the Member's Area.

Best regards,

Hartmut Voss

vBulletin Support Staff

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Bump! $75.00 and a vB 3.8 license including both Project tools and blogs can be yours!!

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Yes, sorry forgot to update. Jake has purchased the 3.8 license, pending push with vB. So now both are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.