Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired VB 4.2 for sale

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Reversal, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Reversal

Reversal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License
    1. Selling 4.2 Vbulletin License
    2. Never Expires
    3. Hopefully someone from vbulletin staff are able to do the transfer for us.
    4. I can provide screenshots and information when I get interest.
    5. Between £80 - £100 as I paid over £140 I would like to get at least something back for it.

Thought I might as well mention why I'm getting rid. Well I went from a free forum to vbulletin to try and build up a gaming community but I just can't get the active members and support to keep the community running and I just thought about the pointless money I kept on putting into a server to then not get nothing from it. Returned to a free forum and looking to sell this to hopefully get something back for it and save put towards the xbox one.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  2. Sai Mohith

Sai Mohith Guest

0   0   0

Please contact me with your skype id
  3. Matt Blackwood

Matt Blackwood New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I'd be interested in paying £80 if IB can confirm the swap is valid.
  4. rupesh

rupesh New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    hit me on skype: rumasson
    lets talk business :)