Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Various Software w/Licenses for IPB with Addons

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Lt.BlackCobra, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Lt.BlackCobra

Lt.BlackCobra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I want to trade the software listed below for an Invision License, with any addons, but preferred for downloads.

Licenses I have to be traded:
    • Adobe InDesign CS2
    • Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus VLE (Volume License Edition)- 3 Keys, 800 Computers/Key
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - 2 Licenses
    • PowerISO Licenses - 6 Licenses
    • iExplorer
    • Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise, or Deep Freeze Server Enterprise - Multiple Keys
    • SMART Notebook, SMART SynchronEyes, SMART Notebook Math Tools (Add-On)
    I have multiple licenses for each software title listed above, and a few are worth more than an IP.Board license, such as Microsoft Office and Deep Freeze Enterprise. Please consider

If you accept, I will send the license information over through a message, email, or any other form of contact you wish, along with the website to download the software.

2. Blackholocaust

Blackholocaust New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I don't understand your offer.... your trading software that could be pirated for software that definitely requires a license to be online.... your offer of software doesn't match for the request of a script that requires a valid license to operate on the web