ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanilla forum

Nova

Valued Member
I have used the community edition of the vanilla. And it is one of the good piece of the software when it comes to the maintaining the forum and the software in general. I always wanted to make use of something simple like this. That being said, I never tried their cloud or paid version.

What's your experience with the vanilla forum?

Vanilla's a nice platform, the open source side is a very nice option, it's similar to Flarum with a bit less work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly, but as @meetdilip said, there are some seriously concerns with the acquisition. Hard to say where they'll go!

Vanilla's a nice platform, the open source side is a very nice option, it's similar to Flarum with a bit less work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly, but as @meetdilip said, there are some seriously concerns with the acquisition. Hard to say where they'll go!
If they were purchased to eliminate the competition they pose in the market, it's more likely going to be their end. It's only time that's going to tell what the acquisition would mean for Vanilla.