V3 community license with branding removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john c

Valued Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hello I want to buy a V3 phpfox license with branding removal, preferably with updates but if not I would like the latest version if possible.

also it has to be able to be legally transferred so you need to speak to phpfox beforehand for the to authorise it.. I know its $19 to change accounts.

do you have any screen shots proving you own it or any way to check the license and the email allowing you to change accounts.

how much are you willing to sell it for?

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
Hey,

I have 3 of these available!

I do have branding removal on my three fox licenses, but no longer have updates available.

I can do $175 per license and I'll pay the transfer fee. Or $150 and you pay any fees and deal with the transfer. You're saving at least %50 either way.

Php fox licenses

lol forgot to clear my search box!

Mani

Valued Member
Mar 31, 2014
Hello guys,

I wanna sell my phpfox site License. (free lifetime update + Support) + Brand removal free.

1. 1 premium theme.

2. Contact importer module

3, Data base

I want to sell urgent anybody interested let me know asap.

Contact [email protected]

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
Hey,
I have 3 of these available!

I do have branding removal on my three fox licenses, but no longer have updates available.

I can do $175 per license and I'll pay the transfer fee. Or $150 and you pay any fees and deal with the transfer. You're saving at least %50 either way.

View attachment 934

lol forgot to clear my search box!
I am interested to buy the license for $140 including transfer. Reply if you are interested.

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
I am interested to buy the license for $140 including transfer. Reply if you are interested.
Sure. I have 2 left I think. Want them both for $150? I don't need them at all.

Have you bought anything from people here before?

Status
Not open for further replies.