Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Unlimited vBulletin (Forum Only) License and other things...

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by vVv, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I'm really looking to drop vBulletin all together and go with XenForo now.

vBulletin 4.x Forum Only License, which also covers for vB3 as well. No expiring date.

[​IMG]

Selling it all for $90.00

Payments through, Moneybookers only.

2. Mac Miller

Mac Miller Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    would you be willing to trade for 2 ip licenses and one comes with IP. Nexus costed $375 all of it expires Jan 13

3. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Not sure if the trading for that stuff is going to help me though, because I'm needing money to buy XenForo license lol. xD I'd rather just sell what I have here, and just go with XenForo only. ;) :) Can't you sell them, and buy my stuff then? Or.. hard time selling those? Or...? lol

4. Mac Miller

Mac Miller Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    kinda hard selling them i dont need them and i really want vb or xF license

5. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    yeah, no doubt man. I'm really wanting to go with XenForo myself. ;) :)

6. Mac Miller

Mac Miller Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    i use to have xF but sold my license and site im regretting it but ive been hearing rumors xF might be stopping development soon.

7. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    ah, didn't hear those rumors. hopefully it's not the case though. :( i heard the hearing is in Jan 2013 some time though. hopefully they win! and get back to development.

8. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I updated the sale thread, I removed the rest of the stuff and just left the vB4 unlimited license for sale only, and dropped the price alot too. It's now $105.00 for BIN only. I need to sell this asap to get XenForo license. Thanks

9. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Retweeted for you. Good Luck!

10. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks Dan. :)

11. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Dropped price to $90.00... Needs sold asap!

12. Ricky6039

Ricky6039 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    vVv i have sent you a pm im interested in your license

13. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hello Ricky, I sent you a message to your inbox. :)

14. Mohammed

Mohammed New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Is this licence still available? I'm interested for $90

15. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    hello, currently Ricky is in the process of "sending funds" to me. I'm not sure how it's working out for him haha. His first time using Moneybookers apparently :) If the sale doesn't go through, then I'll let everyone know, and it should be open again for selling.

16. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    We're at stand still, because currently USA / EU laws are being handled, which renders uploading funds to USA account holders.. impossible... :( I'm not sure how to get the money now.. :( My paypal accounts are perm-limited too.. :(

17. Ricky6039

Ricky6039 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Well i sent Moneybookers a email let me see what they say

18. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    okay, sounds good. :)

19. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    if someone could load like two entropay VCC cards.. send me both card's informations and me load my card from those two you made.. it should work... entropay.com. just load one card with 70.00 and the other card with like 35.00 to cover any "hidden fees" ... then give me VCC number / valid from and expire date.. the security digits... and i'll try funding my card from those two cards made... if it goes through and i can get the money.. i'll pass the vbulletin license off in minutes. if it can't be loaded.. then you'll just have two VCC cards for your own personal use online any where to use like normal credit card... shrug

of course if the two cards work, and i get the 90.00.. you can destroy those cards and then just make new ones and load later for your own uses as well.

20. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'll take paypal payment for it... just sucks, because i can't shop online then with it.. gotta transfer it to bank.. i need this sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.