ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do posts get removed?

ptoone

Valued Member
I have been listing a few scripts for sale on here and would like to list some more but they keep getting removed. I am not sure why as I own a real license to each script I wish to sell.

I am a man of my word. I wrote an "article" about your company in exchange for a back link. The back link didn't last very long so I don't feel the need to help you out. Sorry.

I am not talking about that link. I am referring to actual posts listing licenses for sale. This site makes me wary I think I will spend my time listing licenses and buy ad space elsewhere.

I will also remove all other links I have to extralicense.com on other PR4 sites.

Are you know threatening me? Point me to one of those PR4 sites. I scratch backs of those who scratch mine. It is common courtesy. I am not trying to fight with you. Your listings were considered abandoned and removed from public view as would any listing that that the OP has not visited in quite some time.

You also didn't write it
Well I didn't want to say that you wrote your own article for me to post in public.

I have removed the links now. Not sure how this site works if you just go around deleting posts all willy nilly. I have not sold the licenses and they should not be abandoned.

I have removed the links now.
Of course you did.

Not sure how this site works if you just go around deleting posts all willy nilly. I have not sold the licenses and they should not be abandoned.
Sorry for deleting your posts. Please feel free to re list them and I will put them on our non willy nilly list. Be sure to check in once and awhile though because if you go months on end without checking your listings, they will be marked as abandoned again.

When a user doesn't visit the site for 3 months, I set the posts as abandoned.

I think that if you don't feel the need to check out your topic, other people should get a better chance of buying/selling their license.

You can indeed always create a new thread, I have no problem with that.

I'm not sure if I marked your post as abandoned, but if I did: Now you know why.

Greetings,

- Vincent