• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS UNBRANDED OWNED WHMCS LICENSE FOR SALE

Soheir Markos

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:44
Soheir Markos posted a new classified:

UNBRANDED OWNED WHMCS LICENSE FOR SALE
UNBRANDED OWNED WHMCS LICENSE FOR SALE

I have one unbranded owned WHMCS license I will sell for $750

I can accept Payoneer or Crypto Currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin).

I will pay the transfer fees.

Once paid, I will request from you the name, email address and details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to.
Read more about the classified...

Soheir Markos

Local time
How do we assure license transfer post payment?
Once paid, I will request from you the name, email address and details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to, I will send it to WHMCS and make the payment for the transfer, They will email you with your login detail.

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:14
I have purchase Two WHMCS Licenses from this Forum and everything was fine without any issues. So here Trust and Extralicense as Middleman for safe transaction works.

Soheir Markos

Local time
What if after paying you, you dont do the remaining process?
Well, if you're worried from buying this way, then you can buy direct from WHMCS and pay monthly. It's up to you to buy from forums or not, but the payment must be made first before the transfer is made, Thanks.

Soheir Markos

Local time
What if after paying you, you dont do the remaining process?
Well, if you're worried from buying this way, then you can buy direct from WHMCS and pay monthly. It's up to you to buy from forums or not, but the payment must be made first before the transfer is made, Thanks.

Vimal Tank

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:14
Asking a question doesnt harm does it? Point is both should have level of security.

Would you like to escrow or get paypal based payments?

Soheir Markos

Local time
Asking a question doesnt harm does it? Point is both should have level of security.

Would you like to escrow or get paypal based payments?
Sorry I don't use PayPal, Also I will not transfer the license before the payment is made, escrow holds payment, and they only release it when the buyer confirm and accept to release it, so it's security for the buyer only not for me as a seller, That's why I only accept Payoneer or Crypto Currencies. Thanks