Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Ultimate License Needed

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by ecommerce_guru, Jun 4, 2015.

1. ecommerce_guru

ecommerce_guru New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Hi,
    Please PM or post here you lowest priced Ultimate license. license should be entitled to v4 with branding removal.

payment via PayPal upon agreement.

Thanks.

2. drastic

drastic Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I have 2 licenses for sale, $100 each.

3. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    wow 100$ .... price always lower and lower for phpfox... We lack a little you will spend on giving it away :)

4. drastic

drastic Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    I don't need them, so may as well sell them cheap.

5. Mater Tips

Mater Tips New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Hi I would like to sell my ultimate php fox license $ 150

6. Judicialcriminals

Judicialcriminals New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    you have 2 php fox licenses? does it come with any mods? or are you just selling the license or the entire account and will the php fox company honor the transfer of the licenses?

7. drastic

drastic Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    I have 2 licenses in the same account, no addons, and you can just have the account once payment is received.

Neither license has a domain attached to them. If I give you the account, we don't need to worry about transfer fees or anything and I don't have any phpfox sites active.