Two v3 community licenses with branding removal.

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
Hey everyone,

I have 2 community PHPFox licenses, V3, $200 each.

$350 if you want both!

PayPal accepted.

I have a screenshot attached of my login screen.

3 fox licenses.jpg

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
I'll take $150 each.

Unbranded. V3. I got 3 now to sell. I want to switch to forum software because I suck at social networking. You guys are probably way better at it, so take these licenses off me!

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
yes, but I'll give you 2 of them for $150. I don't need them anymore.

have you bought from anyone here yet so I can verify you're legit?

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
I think of myself as legit as you think of your self. And if you are interested to sell your licenses which have latest version download access at PHP fox portal. Raise an invoice through Paypal and mentioning details in Invoice description that what you are selling what versions these are. If latest download from Phpfox is available or not. If every thing goes well and if you are not from India*. I can pay you immediately.

*Note : As I am not able to transfer money to India.

Reply Immediately

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
I was only asking because I've made several sales on here and not long after, there was a scammer or two.

So normally, anyone who has no ratings would get the questions.

Are you PayPal verified?

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
wow man, my bad. I thought PhpFox dropped their prices to like $100 per license and I mentioned $150 for both, but realistically, I can't do that.

It's still $499 for a full license and I have TWO unbranded licenses for version 3.7.7.

If you want to do a 2 for 1, I'll do that.

$500 and both are yours.

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
I am getting 1 from them at $249. And I need only one so if you are interested give your final legit price. Yes I have a verified paypal account.

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
lol you managed to get them to give a discount of $250......what the heck...
Whats your plan are going to stick to the price you quoted. Give me your final answer.

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
yes, but I'll give you 2 of them for $150. I don't need them anymore.
have you bought from anyone here yet so I can verify you're legit?
This is what you have said. If you are interested give me your final answer along with Detailed Paypal invoice stating what you are selling and obviously for how much.

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
That was under the impression that PhpFox had lowered their prices to $99 for a license. I thought that I read somewhere they were dropping prices big time, but I was mistaken. So sorry, but I cannot honor that because I made a mistake on the PhpFox price structure.

There's no way I can sell you two unbranded copies of a $500 script for $150.

I'll give you two for one - both licenses for $500, then you could sell the other one if you really wanted to. I don't mind doing that, even though it's still a loss for me since I paid for the unbranding and full licenses, and it's still a good deal for you.

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
I just need one license if you are interested in for $150. let me know though you can sell the other one for yourself obviously.

Nawaz

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2014
make it $300 and its yours.
it's v3.7.7 unbranded. ultimate.

you're saving $200
$300 for both. If i am correct send me the invoice as requested above.

Status
Not open for further replies.