Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Transfer Accounts Between 2 Cpanel Servers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dan, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Not so much help as a confirmation.

I have always seen the option in cPanel to transfer an account from one server to another. It absolutely works. And quickly as well. I have never had any luck with easyApache, so I was a little unsure to actually try this and to my delight, I can report no problems at all.

2. WenM

WenM CuteXen Designs

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    kindly share what you did, as I'll have to do this soon...thx! :)

3. WenM

WenM CuteXen Designs

Local Time:
    Hi Dan, can you share your secret to the above, plz? :)

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    It is actually quite simple and I should have been more specific. You need to be in whm panel. See screenshot below to see how. The link I highlighted is the only option I actually did get to work and it worked with one click.

transfer.JPG

I just checked and if all you have is cpanel access, you will have to ask your host to do this for you. This will only work with whm access whether it be through a reseller account, VPS or dedicated server account.

5. WenM

WenM CuteXen Designs

Local Time:
    how did I miss this...anyway, thanks! btw, got another error with the 'Like' button, second attempt was OK! I'll post it in Bugs!