Trading my XenForo for your IPB license

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: Keinur
Keinur

Keinur

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
I'm buying a IPB license, preferrably active or lifetime. I already have a customer account so it would have to be transferred (included).

In exchange, I can offer an active XenForo license, active until March 2014. It can be transferred or I can provide full customer account.

B

Blackholocaust

Valued Member
May 23, 2015
your offering doesn't make sense.... you want a active / lifetime license but your license on what your offering is about to expire... then you say it can be transferred or you can provide full customer account.... you are not making any sense and I'm surprised your listing hasn't been removed..

It doesn't seem safe to by - sell or trade licenses on this site... I have seen too many offerings that don't make any sense

T

trewq34

Valued Member
May 18, 2014
your offering doesn't make sense.... you want a active / lifetime license but your license on what your offering is about to expire... then you say it can be transferred or you can provide full customer account.... you are not making any sense and I'm surprised your listing hasn't been removed..
It doesn't seem safe to by - sell or trade licenses on this site... I have seen too many offerings that don't make any sense
Look at the date of the OP before posting. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.