Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired THE VBULLETIN 5 W BUNDLE PACKAGE ASAP.

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by carnell lee, Jun 26, 2015.

1. carnell lee

carnell lee New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Looking to buy asap .. I would like if I could use vb4 with it as well I've been reading some reviews and vb4 was getting better than vb5. Extra insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

vBulletin. If buying, please ask the seller for the license # and email sales@vbulletin.com for the status of the license. If the seller refuses to provide the license #, please report the post and do not proceed with the transaction.

2. VirgoStudios

VirgoStudios New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Hi i have a VB 5 Connect but without bundle,are you interesed? If yes let me know!

3. ToxicIsPoison

ToxicIsPoison New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Still interested? Mine comes with 5, 4 and vb3

4. PiotrGT

PiotrGT New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    how much for vb5?

5. ToxicIsPoison

ToxicIsPoison New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    The license is for all that I mentioned. I'm asking for 100$ which is including the 45$ transfer fee

6. iBlackShop.Net

iBlackShop.Net New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Hi,

We have vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle (Lifetime license + Transferable). The price is $260 (45% Off). We accept Bitcoin, WMZ, Perfect Money and Paypal. Contact me for more details or you can place order at my site if you want

Thanks,