The complete community (with software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
Things to consider when listing your XenForo License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

• Community with 100,000+ post (with members)
  • Copy of XenForo 1.2
  • Copies of paid styles associated with community
  • Copies of paid add-ons associated with community
  • 1 month host paid in advance (enough time for you to decide if you want to keep it where it is or move it)

2. When does it expire?

XenForo expires on October 2013

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes :)

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

Best public offer - I'll not accept PM's (except to provide link to the site)

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
In general, what is the forum about, i.e. what's the niche?

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
In general, what is the forum about, i.e. what's the niche?
All and any topic is welcome on the community. So I guess, general if you want to be specific

Reactions: Dan

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
Any income?
Never really applied any ads. Just accepted random donations. I would imagine someone who has the skills to market a community could do so.

Monitorize

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2013
Can you please pm me link to the site and what is the current offer for the cummunity?

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
I just want to remind people that offers must be made here on the forum in public. PM's are not an acceptable form of communication. I will also not be taking this off site to any chat such as Skype or AIM.

Reactions: Dan

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
To also answer a general question, no temporary accounts will be made so you can peek around. I just assume that if you are unwilling to make an account yourself, you are not serious enough to be buying the community and software.

To also answer another question, yes, everything is sold together. I will not be selling just 1 add-on or just the community or just xenforo. This is package deal. Its all or nothing.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Still never received a PM from you for the URL. Can't make an offer without information like that.

Oh-noes

Valued Member
Aug 3, 2013
I've had a few people ask me how much am I looking for? My reply is, make an offer. All offers will be considered.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
I've had a few people ask me how much am I looking for? My reply is, make an offer. All offers will be considered.
I would have prolly made an offer, but you still haven't contacted me as requested with URL details.

Status
Not open for further replies.