ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teaching older people about crypto

GloryAngel

Valued Member
Have you ever had to have that discussion with older people about crypto where you explain the basics? What kinds of things did you tell them? What made it most difficult for them to understand.

I'm an older person who only understands the fundamentals of crypto, but I think that as the years go by, it will be essential to get more involved.

I have actually tried doing that a few times with my older folks but they weren't having it. Most of them still don't believe that cryptocurrency is real and can be trusted. Even some younger people don't trust it, saying that it's all even and it's all going to crash one day.

It took a while before my uncle opened up to accepting that cryptocurrency is real and can be trusted. I had to complete at least 5 different transactions on BTC before he got to believe it.

I haven't thought about teaching any older person about cryptocurrency because I'm very sure that most of them aren't interested in cryptocurrency. They hardly believe in anything they can't see or touch.

It can be a little bit tiring especially when I explaining the concept of crypto currency to my parents.

i know a few older people who are are really knowledge about crypto currency.