What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Site Updates

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:37
Hey everyone

So you've probably seen there has been some site updates and a newer look to the website.

Today I would like to announce that we've brought back the classified system :)

The classified does include current topics for the following:
  • vBullentin
  • Invision Power Services
  • XenForo
With the classified categories that we have in place right now will allow you to do the following:
  • Who pay's the transfer fee
  • Wanting to use the Extra License Middleman Fee
    • Also, who will pay for the middleman fee
At this time our middleman service system is currently being updated at this time to support the newer version of the forum software we are running but We will be able to assist you if you do choose to use this option for your transactions

If you have any current questions in regards to the classified system or the middleman services please feel to send me a PM or review the middleman service thread

-Kirk

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Local time
UPDATE for the classifieds:
We've added categories for Domains and other in the classified application

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Local time
SITE NEW LOOK
we've installed a new look for the site. Please let us know what you think about the Theme/Style