• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Services for free & cheap offshore hosting

TheCrow

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 10:04
Hello, i'm working on services for offshore web hosting / resellers / shoutcast
the topic saids, free and cheap yes - so how does this work?

1. P2H - Post 2 Host is our way to help anyone that needs free services and can't pay in real money..
  2. PayPal - We only selling Hosting at $1.99/mo :) / Bitcoin as well
  3. Offshore - the services is in RU so anything goes (just read our TOS)
  4. WHM Resellers Hosting - We will pick any lucky person here to get free WHM reseller account if he is her is active lot (no ads require)
  5. Shoutcast Services - Now, here is a issue here, We can give them out freely If you willing to p2h or allow our ads on ur site or we can work out a deal ( this goes for any services we have)
If you wish not to do p2h/paypal/bitcoin then we can work out a yearly deal or deal you like to offer..
Pm me if you wish to become a client today :)

p.s we are also looking to hire staff for our site and sales/promo as well few other things we are doing.. Staff will be paid or get free services without having to p2h or pay..