Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Verified Selling XF with RM (will have full 1 year extension)

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by abdfahim, May 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    I will sell my Xenforo license (with Resource Manager) for reasonable offer.

The support license is currently expired, I'll buy 1 year extension before requesting transfer (which will cost me $55).

Not transferred before, so will be eligible to transfer once I purchase 1 year support.

Hence you will have XF+RM license with full 1 year support license (as in new), worth $200 if you buy directly from xenforo.

Please offer reasonable, not at all desperate to sell.

Validation Token: f5268345612c545d2a4d65103a9f2247
    Domain: talk2know.com (domain is not included in offer)
    Xenforo.com Username: Abdullah Fahim

Preferable payment: PayPal

Please offer in AUD or USD.

P.S. Dear Admins, I don't see WTS prefix while creating this thread. If you kindly check.

2. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    To Admins: Oh, just saw I need to validate my license as well as need the license to be currently transferable to be able to select WTS prefix. Mine is expired, so not transferable right now.