Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Verified Selling Xenforo With The Resource Manager Addon

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Advancer, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Advancer

Advancer Guest

0   0   0

I am selling the account I used to buy Xenforo With The Resource Manager Addon. I bought it a couple of months ago. You cannon transfer the license fully until 120 days I heard. It should be around maybe 80 days or so on this account until then I have to check. I'm wanting 120 dollars. That's a 80 dollar value. Depending on offers I may go lower I don't know. I just want to focus on something else other than websites now. I want to follow the rules so access to the account and all you need to make it work on your website until it can be transferred fully with your name address and email. Thanks.

2. KidCastro

KidCastro New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Hi buddy,

I'm interested in XF without the resource addon preferably... for cost reasons.

Please email me with your best price? justinamalek@gmail.com

Can pay via PayPal asap if the price is right..

Justin

3. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:41 PM

The Resource Manager addon cannot be seperated from a license ;)

4. bsen

bsen New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
  5. naptime84

naptime84 New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:41 AM

Sent you a private message. Will take Xenforo and the resource manager if you have it.

6. swooshy

swooshy New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'll take it. just drop me a pm.

7. QenTox

QenTox New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time: