Selling Xenforo With The Resource Manager Addon

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: Advancer
A

Advancer

I am selling the account I used to buy Xenforo With The Resource Manager Addon. I bought it a couple of months ago. You cannon transfer the license fully until 120 days I heard. It should be around maybe 80 days or so on this account until then I have to check. I'm wanting 120 dollars. That's a 80 dollar value. Depending on offers I may go lower I don't know. I just want to focus on something else other than websites now. I want to follow the rules so access to the account and all you need to make it work on your website until it can be transferred fully with your name address and email. Thanks.

KidCastro

Valued Member
Jun 11, 2013
Hi buddy,

I'm interested in XF without the resource addon preferably... for cost reasons.

Please email me with your best price? [email protected]

Can pay via PayPal asap if the price is right..

Justin

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
May 28, 2011
Hi buddy,
I'm interested in XF without the resource addon preferably... for cost reasons.

Please email me with your best price? [email protected]

Can pay via PayPal asap if the price is right..

Justin

The Resource Manager addon cannot be seperated from a license ;)

naptime84

Valued Member
May 28, 2013
I am selling the account I used to buy Xenforo With The Resource Manager Addon. I bought it a couple of months ago. You cannon transfer the license fully until 120 days I heard. It should be around maybe 80 days or so on this account until then I have to check. I'm wanting 120 dollars. That's a 80 dollar value. Depending on offers I may go lower I don't know. I just want to focus on something else other than websites now. I want to follow the rules so access to the account and all you need to make it work on your website until it can be transferred fully with your name address and email. Thanks.

Sent you a private message. Will take Xenforo and the resource manager if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.