• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Sold/Complete Selling Xenforo License

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 10:46
ChrisM2017 posted a new classified:

Selling Xenforo License

Selling Xenforo license with support until Jan 2018.

$60.00 for license.

$10 for Extra License middleman service.

TOTAL to you $70.00 + PayPal fees + Any transfer fees

If your interested in purchasing fill out the Extra License form and they will deal with the transaction on my behalf.
Read more about the classified...

Last edited:

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
I can go down to $50 plus $10 extra license middle man fee so total $60. I don't think Xenforo charge fees to transfer but you would have to check. Looking to sell asap.

Gibble

Local time
Today, 20:46
I can go down to $50 plus $10 extra license middle man fee so total $60. I don't think Xenforo charge fees to transfer but you would have to check. Looking to sell asap.
I'll take it @60, how do we complete this?

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
I have never transferred Xenforo before so am unsure of the procedure. You have to contact an extra license admin and they will explain how to fill out a form that allows them to facilitate the middle man service which prompts the seller and buyer through the process. I have a few people interested, I guess whomever submits the form first can have it. Thanks.

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Hi. So far I have gotten a lot of interest but nobody has initiated the middle man service. You need to PM Kirk if your a buyer wanting to purchase it as I can't initiate it. The license is still for sale. Sorry about the late reply I had a minor medical emergency( had a melanoma removed from my neck) and I also was tossing up whether to keep it. But as I need the money badly, I have to sell. Still for sale at $50 + $10 ($60).Thanks.

bshayhoe

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:46
Hi. So far I have gotten a lot of interest but nobody has initiated the middle man service. You need to PM Kirk if your a buyer wanting to purchase it as I can't initiate it. The license is still for sale. Sorry about the late reply I had a minor medical emergency( had a melanoma removed from my neck) and I also was tossing up whether to keep it. But as I need the money badly, I have to sell. Still for sale at $50 + $10 ($60).Thanks.
Ey, I don't need the license any more as I got one but hope you are doing well after the medical issue :)

Bshayhoe

redvisionx

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:46
I will take it. I've message Kirk

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Ey, I don't need the license any more as I got one but hope you are doing well after the medical issue :)

Bshayhoe
Thanks for your concern. I am fine. Luckily caught it early.

I will take it. I've message Kirk
Ok. I have another two people interested but I guess first in first served. I have submitted a ticket with Xenforo as someone was asking me if it was transferable. I am assuming it is because I was able to post here after submitting my token. Anyway I will wait to see what Xenforo says. Due to the time difference here in Australia, and how that negatively affects my ability to communicate with people in the UK and US, I will probably be slow replying, but hopefully I can get the whole procedure cleared at my end within 24 hours. Thanks.

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Hi. Kirk is not responding. I already have positive feedback from a successful transaction. If your willing to trust me I can send you my PayPal address, and you can send me your full name and e-mail address( Xenforo needs this info to transfer the license) and once you deposit the payment I willl send the information to Xenforo and they will transfer the license to you. I have decided to sell for $50. If your still interested in buying for $50 and paying the PayPal fees then PM me and we can have this concluded today. Thanks.

Last edited:

ChrisM2017

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
This license has sold. Can't say thankyou enough to the buyer for such a smooth transaction and for trusting me to sell without the middle man service! AAA++++ Buyer. Very nice buyer, fast and honest.
Can't ask for more when selling a license.

Apologies for the confusion and for wasting the time of buyers who were interested, but someone offered me to buy it today and so I went with their offer as my credit card expires on the 1st of June and my credit card company hasn't sent my replacement card, so I needed the money to hit my PayPal today so I could transfer it today, so it would be in my bank account this time tomorrow. I also have rent due and other money worries and am not thinking clearly so just went with the first deal that came across. Bye.

Note to anyone looking to transfer/ 'sell' their Xenforo license: When selling a Xenforo license it does not cost money( as of this posting). All you need is the Xenforo name and email of the person you are transferring the license to, and to provide Xenforo with these details. You also need your Xenforo transaction ID that you received in your purchase e-mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.