Selling Xenforo License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Valued Member
Jan 19, 2014
I'm selling my Xenforo License due to I have no interested in using it and it's just sitting there waiting to be used.

The License was purchased on the 15th September 2013 and it includes Xenforo support till 18th September 2014.

The License hasn't yet been transferred it's only been used once for a project which closed in October 2013

Screenshots of the licence are listed below:

cQdcE9C.png
Selling licence for around about £40 - 45 if you're interested please get in touch with me. If you're needing anymore information regarding the licence I'll be able to get this for you!

Payment Method: PayPal:

Or: UKBT

gnoe

Valued Member
Jan 7, 2014
So @@Jordan what is your first priority here?

To sell the license ..or trade bitcoins.

After my PMs, I'm confused. o_O

If you only accept bitcoins, it would be better to delete Paypal as your first payment method.

Bala

Valued Member
Sep 11, 2013
Yeah, most will only do paypal as it is safe and we can do a charge back if anything goes awry.

You have not replied to my messages Jordan.

HostTed

Valued Member
Dec 26, 2013
I wish I had read this thread b4 replying via PM now as like all above am not interested in Bitcoins only real money via Paypal so assume I shall not be getting replies like Bala above yes?

@@Jordan if you are interested in actually selling your Xen foro license for real money rather than messing around with Bitcoins which most don't have the time nor inclination to deal with, if they have actually heard of them (which 90% plus of people have not - LOL) please do reply to my messages.

HostTed

Valued Member
Dec 26, 2013
please check again your pm
Dian I think at least four of us have PM'ed Jordan so if he has not sold it by now and is still talking BitCoins it is prety safe to say there is a different agenda going on from Jordan's point of view.

@@Jordan is this not so young Sir?

vishall

Valued Member
Sep 25, 2013
Dian I think at least four of us have PM'ed Jordan so if he has not sold it by now and is still talking BitCoins it is prety safe to say there is a different agenda going on from Jordan's point of view.
@@Jordan is this not so young Sir?
i don't think he's serious with this sale.

gnoe

Valued Member
Jan 7, 2014
...maybe I have some spare bitcoins on my old 1.44 floppy disk :ROFLMAO:

hcmc

Valued Member
Nov 26, 2013
I wish I had read this thread b4 replying via PM now as like all above am not interested in Bitcoins only real money via Paypal so assume I shall not be getting replies like Bala above yes?
@@Jordan if you are interested in actually selling your Xen foro license for real money rather than messing around with Bitcoins which most don't have the time nor inclination to deal with, if they have actually heard of them (which 90% plus of people have not - LOL) please do reply to my messages.
I don't get why you keep whining about sellers not responding. You even said that if you did not find a used copy by January 11th, you would buy a brand new one, and here you are still bickering about sellers and looking for your first used copy LOL. Seriously, why don't you just go and buy a new copy from XenForo.com like you said in your previous thread:

http://extralicense.com/threads/xen-foro-license-wanted.2123/

I don't think anyone would want to deal with you when you got that attitude.

Nusaint

Valued Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hello Jordan,

Have you sold your license? I can offer PP, CC, Direct Bank Transfer or if you are near London cash in hand.

Regards

Jordan

Valued Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hello Sorry for the late reply's I've been busy. I'm only accepting UK Bank Transfer. Sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.