Selling Xenforo License

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoneScraper

Valued Member
Oct 8, 2013
Hey, guys. I have one Xenforo License for sale that expires some time next year and is past 120 days so it is now transferable. I'm looking for i guess 90 dollars.

Has Resource Manager a 60 dollar value as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoneScraper

Valued Member
Oct 8, 2013
checked paypal. only 60 something was sent. i just checked pm and saw you asked for lower price at the end of a statement. ill refund this. phone didnt show that price drop at the end.

Deathstarr

Valued Member
Mar 8, 2012
Sold if you can PM me soonish.

Well since you came online and didnt respond Im considering this sold already right?

Bionic Rooster

Valued Member
Oct 16, 2013
he said he was paying soon he hasnt logged on since yet.
Are you selling this license to 3 different people? I have been talking with you in PM for days making arrangements to buy and now it seems you are also making arrangements with others?

Or do you have 3 copies to sell???

Reactions: Dan

ZoneScraper

Valued Member
Oct 8, 2013
Are you selling this license to 3 different people? I have been talking with you in PM for days making arrangements to buy and now it seems you are also making arrangements with others?Or do you have 3 copies to sell???
as soon as i receive payment its yours. i was offered payment first by 2 other people. you offered transfer first then payment. the first guy didnt pay. a second guy came didnt pay. then you came telling me to transfer it before pay lol. this is why theres been delays.

Bionic Rooster

Valued Member
Oct 16, 2013
If my offer and arrangements are not suitable to you then I rescind my offer.

Thanks for your time.

TSPowerr

Valued Member
Sep 27, 2013
He is not serious. I contacted him numerous times but he just avoids to give concrete answers ....

Bionic Rooster

Valued Member
Oct 16, 2013
He is not serious. I contacted him numerous times but he just avoids to give concrete answers ....
Yeah I got the same impression when I suspected he was trying to sell one license to 3 different people.

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
May 28, 2011
Let's see what innovation3 is going to say.

If his experience with this seller is also negative I'm going to remove this thread. There has been enough interest in this license for one sale to have happened.

Reactions: Dan

ZoneScraper

Valued Member
Oct 8, 2013
just got back from a trip waiting on a response from innovation. trade now if anyone ready to. may be out again soon doing some things. again, one guy wanted to transfer first. Decided not to do that. The other 2 did not pay.

Arboristsite

Valued Member
Oct 30, 2013
I have $$$ or vb licenses. What do you need? I hope we can make a deal! Ready to trade or buy right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.