Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible Selling Xenforo License with 11 months of support left

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by JordanW, Apr 14, 2014.

1. JordanW

JordanW New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Hi there,

Bought a XenForo license a month ago but have realised that I have made a bit of a mistake so I am looking to sell the License. I am willing to sell it for £80. It has 11 months of updates left. I can transfer this legally. I can provide screenshots to interested buyer if requested.

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    @JordanW@JordanW , Currently you're unable to use the WTS Prefix. You must first validate your license by entering your XenForo token HERE. Once complete, you will be able to select the WTS prefix for your listing.

3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Moving to completed as "Not Eligible" until validated.

4. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
  5. Mike Edge

Mike Edge Owner of xF Hosting

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Licenses can't be transfered til 120 days after purchase. You'll need to wait another 90 days before you can sell it.