Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned Selling Xenforo License + Custom professional theme

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by thom.tyler, Feb 4, 2014.

1. thom.tyler

thom.tyler New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Selling a Xenforo License. Bought in May 2013, Expires May 2014.

License has been owned by me since new and the only reason I am selling is due to the fact that I am changing systems.

It comes with a complete paid for style by You will not find it anywhere else and comes with an always follow menu and is fully responsive. It's easy to customize. In addition to this, I will sell my account which has access to an additional 4-5 themes which are usually $25 each.

This account is my own, never transferred and all items have been paid for on my verified Paypal account.

Additionally, I own multiple other Premium plugins, but will need to check to see if these can be transferred before confirming sale. These include.

Xenforo Notifications add-on - Cost $5
    8wayrun Xenmedia Pro - Cost $40
    8wayrun XenRiO streams Pro - Cost $40
    Chris Deeming's XenMedia Gallery -$50
    Advanced forum Statistics - $35

The list goes on - The accounts are transferrable by changing the email addresses, which I will do for you. I'm a well known member within the Xenforo Community so you can buy with confidence.

For the time being, I will be selling which I know I can - Xenforo + my Custom Skin.

I'm looking at $250 for the pair but may do a deal with the other stuff bundled once I've confirmed I can trade them.

Payment via Paypal Gift, Paypal (You cover fee's), Bank Transfer, Cash-in-person Exchange

I'm Located in Hampshire, United Kingdom

I'll upload some photo's of the licenses as well as images from the theme shortly.
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    @thom.tylerthom.tyler Have you received the proper permissions for the transfer of the listed addons?
  3. Jacko

Jacko New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I just sent you a message and I'm very interested in your offer. Would be cool if you can assure us of having the proper license!
  4. drastic

drastic Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 PM

any chance you'd like to trade for a phpfox v3 license? or perhaps vb3....or vb5?

Let me know!

if no trade available, then perhaps I'll take the xf license, as i'm moving to that script anyways!
  5. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Formerly Know as Dave

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    How much for just the xf license?