Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Selling WHMCS One Time Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Michael Nenda, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Michael Nenda

Michael Nenda New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:21 PM

I am here to sell my license key which was bought from @Whmcs page.
    Truth to be told, I was going to use it on my own website but unfortunatly had to issue bankruptcy on the firm so I have no use of it.

The price: $90.00 - It includes the fees that I must pay to WHMCS for transfer.

Will accept in most cases PayPal but also can do other payments, yet paypal is one of the best including fastest. :hehe:

Proofs of my license:

Skype: "live:michaeljerda" - Please copy and paste it but if you still can not find me, please give me a PM. [​IMG]
  2. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I'm Interested but, Do you have a ticket# where the told you're allow to sale it?
  3. Derek

Derek New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:21 AM

Since you bought the license on April 3, 2014, it is within the 30 day refund window, I suggest you request for a refund instead of trying to sell it here.
  4. Michael Nenda

Michael Nenda New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Oh, didn't knew that, thanks!
  5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Moving to completed as you appear to be seeking a refund.