Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible Selling: WHMCS License (One Time No Branding)

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Packard123, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Packard123

Packard123 New Member

0   3   0

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hello,

I am here to sell my license from WHMCS.
    It costed me $324,95 on that time which was mostly gifted to me. (Was paid by friends through my account).

I have nothing to do with it so I would like to sell it.

Auto/win price: $100 - $75 if in BTC (BitCoins). - The fee for transfer will be paid 50/50 ($10/$10).
    (This price will stay until 15.04.2014, then it will rise. I am in need of fast money.)

Proof of License:

[​IMG]

Proof that it is transfable via Ticket System:
    [​IMG]

How to buy:
    *Have the money ready by the time you PM/Add me!
    *If i deem you not trustworthy, we will do a 50/50 option - If both parties are not happy, the deal is off.
    **Private Message me to buy!
    **Skype me to buy: ValidUser1994

***If You do not like my terms of service, please do not bother adding me.
    ***If the deal takes ages and I have another buyer ready - I may choose him/her.

Thanks alot guys/girls and hope to have it sold by today, otherwise price rises and it just collects more dust on it. :)

2. Packard123

Packard123 New Member

0   3   0

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
  3. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    So It's 25$ if I pay in BitCoin? (100$ - 75$) ?

I will take yours. I can pay in BitCoin, LiteCoin or DogeCoin.

4. Luke

Luke New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Dont i went to buy it off them and it dont end well. look at the feedback

5. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I've already sent the payment and waiting for him to transfer.

6. Luke

Luke New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    was that 50$ that he claimed he refuned. Well thats what he told me!

7. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    No it was 90$. He didn't refund. Is he trying to sell this to you again ?

8. Derek

Derek New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    This is actually quite funny after reviewing your feedback, seems like he is trying to get you to buy the RS Gold for him, then possibly do a chargeback on you or something. That is what it seems like, I wouldn't do business if he is trying to get you to do something for him by giving you a license for "free" even though it claims that he needs fast money. I mean even a friend bought him the license.

Hopefully you get your refund!

9. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank's for the valuable suggestion. I'll wait a two more days, if i still don't get my license transferred. I would have to ask for a refund/chargeback.

Still, i would be really happy if he responds to my messages on the transfer progress.

10. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    2 days is too long :D you should act now I advise

11. Yashraj

Yashraj New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    File for a refund today.
    I already sent him $55 on PayPal to buy the license and he told me I should receive it in 24 hours.
    Well clearly he's sold the license to more than one person so he is a scammer.
    Mod should ban this guy.

12. Richard

Richard New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    SCAMMER. Tried to "Sell" me the license, I have nothing.

13. Richard

Richard New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    This is probably a 12-year old kid scamming us. I just searched up this word on Google and it's gamer speak for killing someone. In any case, he won't get away with it. Paypal was designed for the very purpose of stopping these scams.

14. Derek

Derek New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Google his Skype name yields many results, seems he was trying to sell the license on 2 another forums. I am guessing he is trying to get money for a runescape game.

I always do a search on sellers before I buy from them, like I did for JackPH :p before I pay anything.

https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/823177-scam-report-validuser/

From his username I am guessing he was born in 1994 so he must be an 'adult' it is so sad how this is the way he finds way to get money, by scamming people.

15. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I've emailed the whmcs staff the ticket number on as i can seen in the image . This is what they said :http://i.imgur.com/S5O2oYx.png

I've submitted a dispute that i didn't receive the item. Sadly, i have to wait another 3 days before escalating the dispute to a claim

I'm very thankful for each and everyone for guiding me in the right direction

16. Derek

Derek New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:

If you used a credit card I would have done a chargeback instead of a paypal dispute.

Also, upon inspecting the screenshots he posted, it appears he used different web browsers for each screenshot.

17. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I've used a credit card. How can i do a charge back now ?

18. Derek

Derek New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You would call your credit card company and tell them you want to chargeback that purchase due to not receiving the item or something..

Here is what paypal does if you file a chargeback with your credit card company.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/chargeback-guide