Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Selling vBulletin 4.x FORUM license CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Triumph, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Triumph

Triumph New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Hi, i'm selling a vBulletin 4.x FORUM license for cheap. Preferred payment method is PayPal. I do not have ownership details but can provide the linked e-mail account to the vBulletin account, allowing you to have full access of the account with no chance of me recovering.

This license does not expire. I am looking for offers in the $70-100 range. Thanks for your time and here is the proof:

Mod Edit (Vincent): /image removed, user showed license # and that's too much of the good stuff :)

Will be providing my vBulletin.org mods and styles account. I can provide proof that I own this account by posting in the vBulletin feedback thread if required. Add me on Skype (L.ysergic) or PM me on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Bakuraijin

Bakuraijin New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    I would like to offer $70, is there any other way than paypal?

Regards,

Robin

3. mcloud

mcloud New Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I would like to offer $80, pay with paypal.

thx

4. marcus

marcus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Never show your license, change the image.

5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Actually, License #'s are ok to show and give out as they can be checked out with vBulletin as to their transfer eligiblity. It is Customer numbers that you do not want to show in public.

6. Z47

Z47 New Member

Rating - 100%
    0   0   1

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    What can people actually do with those though?

7. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Not much with license #'s. Customer #'s are used to verify you are a customer while installing vBulletin. What else can be done with them? No idea but there is one thing for sure, you give a criminal info they shouldn't have and they will find away to exploit it.