ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED Wanted: 1 x XenForo 2 License - branding free also considered.

cuboid

Valued Member

View Advert

Wanted: 1 x XenForo 2 License - branding free also considered.

Hi guys, glad to be a new member of this site.

I'm seeking 1 X Xenforo 2 license. I've already successfully purchased 1 on this site for which I now have positive feedback. So hopefully you feel you can transact with me with confidence.

I would pay $130 for an expired license to be renewed and transferred - i.e. a license with a full year of updates. I would pay an amount relative to the remaining months in other situations.

I'd also consider a branding free license. Although it's not essential.

Thanks!

• Advertiser
    cuboid
  • Date
    04/03/2020
  • Price
    $130.00
  • Category
    XenForo

Hello @cuboid - I want to sell 1 xenforo licence (out of 2). Please see the screenshot from Xenforo account. Can share you the token number and website link if you are interested. Asking Price = $70, valid till May 30th, 2020.

2020-04-12 03_20_10-Customer account_XenForo.png

For some reason I didn't get any update on this reply, I apologise. That license is now sold but I am still interested in buying for anyone else viewing.

Still looking. Can pay $120 for an expired license to be renewed and transferred or an amount relative to any remaining time you have on a license.

Getting pretty close to just buying a new one outright. So I'll offer $130 for anyone who might have an expired license they want to renew and sell to me.

Getting pretty close to just buying a new one outright. So I'll offer $130 for anyone who might have an expired license they want to renew and sell to me.
I have an expired one available for sale:

image.png