Selling VB4 Lifetime Brandfree License

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahJoySokoloff

Valued Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi there

I am selling my vbulletin 4 suite, lifetime license, which is also branding free.

Branding free means there are no vbulletin advertisements anywhere on the forum software.

The software is to complicated for me to use. Because of the branding free included,

the license is worth alot of money, but i'm willing to sell everything for 130 dollar,

because I don't use it anyway. Might aswell make someone else happy with it!

I'm willing to negotiate the price slightly. Original this package is worth more than 400 dollar!!

I also have active licenses like, vaultwiki for vbulletin, tab and link manager for vb, and alot more...

which i'm willing to include, because i won't need those anymore either,

but i'm not sure yet if it's allowed to include those licenses,

from the addon creators, so i'll have to check that first.

The vBulletin team has approved me to sell the license to someone else.

Below is a screenshot. In addition, I can complete the sale with Paypal.

Sincerely

Sarah

vbulletin.png

betts02

Valued Member
Aug 20, 2012
Sorry mate but for $190 i would just buy a new forum licence and not even mind the branding being there

Good luck on your sale mind

SarahJoySokoloff

Valued Member
Aug 27, 2012
The 190 dollar included vaultwiki and more addons, and the skins i have for vbulletin.

I also said the price was negotiable, but 130 dollar is the lowest i can go.

Don't make it seem as if this is expensive, since if you had to buy this package from vb original,

you would pay more than 400 dollar!

Regards

SarahJoySokoloff

Valued Member
Aug 27, 2012
I lowered the price to 130 dollar as I realy want it to sell it.

I have been accepted to university recently, so i won't have time to make a community, and need the money for my studies.

Crypted

Valued Member
Sep 2, 2012
I lowered the price to 130 dollar as I realy want it to sell it.I have been accepted to university recently, so i won't have time to make a community, and need the money for my studies.
I only do have 103$ on my PayPal account. Is there anything else that dosen't involve money that I can give you for your license?

SarahJoySokoloff

Valued Member
Aug 27, 2012
I only do have 103$ on my PayPal account. Is there anything else that dosen't involve money that I can give you for your license?
I don't realy understand what you mean with that last sentence, please specify more clearly :)

Crypted

Valued Member
Sep 2, 2012
I don't realy understand what you mean with that last sentence, please specify more clearly :)
I really don't know what more to give you for your license. You know what, nevermind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.