ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED ClientExec - ClientExec Owned License

According to ClientExec terms:

9. Transfer of Ownership. Transferring ownership of your purchased license is prohibited unless written permission is obtained from CLIENTEXEC. Only owners with active support will be able to transfer ownership. The cost to the new owner will be of the amount of $25 USD. If you received a discount when purchasing your version of ClientExec you will not be approved transfer. Purchase had to be full price before staff will agree to transfer request. Please submit a support ticket for these requests.

So you settle the $25 according to your listing, does it also mean you purchased at full price?

no support, it expired but- i can pay that soon, how ever, ownership verification, i can post a image for you.

here you go:
nexrz1H.png

According to ClientExec terms:

9. Transfer of Ownership. Transferring ownership of your purchased license is prohibited unless written permission is obtained from CLIENTEXEC. Only owners with active support will be able to transfer ownership. The cost to the new owner will be of the amount of $25 USD. If you received a discount when purchasing your version of ClientExec you will not be approved transfer. Purchase had to be full price before staff will agree to transfer request. Please submit a support ticket for these requests.
So you settle the $25 according to your listing, does it also mean you purchased at full price?

no support, it expired but- i can pay that soon, how ever, ownership verification, i can post a image for you.

here you go:
but you're sure it's transferable?

so yes, but i will have to renew the support then.. and then i will pay the other fee that is $25 :) and let u know when that is done.. lets put this on hold.. other then that, if u want it, then it's yours :)

(On Hold)