ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED Wanting to Sell XenForo License

Dan

Valued Member

View Advert

Wanting to Sell XenForo License

I am selling the XenForo license which used to power Extra License.  

License includes:

1. XenForo License
  2. Enhanced Search Addon
  3. Resource Manager Addon
  4. Media Gallery Addon

License expires January 23, 2020.  It will cost $95 to renew at that time, provided you want all the extra addons, otherwise you can request to have any addon associated with the license to be removed from the account.  New, this license sells for $335.

License is transferrable.  I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to any member I choose.  

• Advertiser
    Dan
  • Date
    11/17/2019
  • Price
    $180.00
  • Category
    XenForo

I will take it for $170, If you agree with it just send me an email to this address: phucvandinh@icloud.com ?, I don't check this forum regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested! Also, what made you switch to IPS? I operate two websites powered by IPS. I love it, and I am glad you are using a familiar forum system to power your site.

I think @Dan has this sold already, But i agree i have a few IPS sites as well i think the software is the best.

200.gif