Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Selling Transferable XenForo License - PayPal only

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by crazylady77, Jun 30, 2014.

1. crazylady77

crazylady77 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Hey, everyone.

I recently closed down my Minecraft Server due to a lack of funds, and I still have the XenForo license from the forums.

The license expires Feburary 12, 2015, so you still have plenty of time to use it and/or if you wish to renew it when the day comes.

The software is completely able to be transferred, it's still under the original account and I have not transferred it at all yet.

Screenshot - I apologize for the poor quality, I took it on my phone but it's still the real deal.
    [​IMG]

I'm going at a base price of $95 for the software because it doesn't expire until February of next year, right before Valentines Day, which give you a lot of time to continue receiving further XenForo updates.

Payment is PayPal-only and must be sent via "friends and family" to avoid scamming.

2. macca

macca Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Hi,
    I am interested in purchasing your xenforo license if it still available, however I would prefer to pay via goods payment method to give me some protection via paypal in case anything goes wrong with you transfering,

I am a genuine buyer and looking to deal quickly as I have a forum to set up ASAP, please let me know your thoughts (y)

Andrew

3. crazylady77

crazylady77 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm sorry, I'm selling the license to another member now and he has already paid, just waiting on me to find my license number.

4. macca

macca Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
  5. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Please let us know when your license has been transferred and we'll move this thread to completed section for you.

6. crazylady77

crazylady77 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    It's been completed now.