Selling Transferable XenForo License - PayPal only

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazylady77

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2014
Hey, everyone.

I recently closed down my Minecraft Server due to a lack of funds, and I still have the XenForo license from the forums.

The license expires Feburary 12, 2015, so you still have plenty of time to use it and/or if you wish to renew it when the day comes.

The software is completely able to be transferred, it's still under the original account and I have not transferred it at all yet.

Screenshot - I apologize for the poor quality, I took it on my phone but it's still the real deal.

qBgv09D.jpg

I'm going at a base price of $95 for the software because it doesn't expire until February of next year, right before Valentines Day, which give you a lot of time to continue receiving further XenForo updates.

Payment is PayPal-only and must be sent via "friends and family" to avoid scamming.

macca

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2014
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your xenforo license if it still available, however I would prefer to pay via goods payment method to give me some protection via paypal in case anything goes wrong with you transfering,

I am a genuine buyer and looking to deal quickly as I have a forum to set up ASAP, please let me know your thoughts (y)

Andrew

crazylady77

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2014
Hi,I am interested in purchasing your xenforo license if it still available, however I would prefer to pay via goods payment method to give me some protection via paypal in case anything goes wrong with you transfering,

I am a genuine buyer and looking to deal quickly as I have a forum to set up ASAP, please let me know your thoughts (y)

Andrew
I'm sorry, I'm selling the license to another member now and he has already paid, just waiting on me to find my license number.

Kirk

Community Leader
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
I'm sorry, I'm selling the license to another member now and he has already paid, just waiting on me to find my license number.
Please let us know when your license has been transferred and we'll move this thread to completed section for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.