Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Selling some licenses - offer with an interesting bonus!

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Ranierus, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    1) I'm Selling 4 licenses
    2) Currently the licenses are expired. When someone will pay for this i will renew and you will have a license up to date for a full year!
    3) Yes, the licenses are able to be legally transferred
    4) The price is 120$...if you buy a license from Xenforo you will pay 140$ plus $35.20 of Vat...so 175 dollars for a license on Xenforo.com. You will save 55 dollars if you buy from me.

Also if you buy 2 licenses you pay only 217 dollars.
    If you buy all the four licenses you pay only 397 dollars!

If you are interested, please contact me in private for proof and details. Thank you!

2. KreatoK

KreatoK New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Is $120 for a expired license?

3. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    No, 120 for the UPDATED license by me. :)
    So if you buy from the the license today i will renew today and you will have a new license up to date for 1 year.

4. KreatoK

KreatoK New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    But I don't want the renew, so how much?

5. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Unfortunately Xenforo doesn't allow to sell an expired license. :-(

You can see here for the official infos about this.

6. ForumHunter

ForumHunter New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  7. Starfire1337

Starfire1337 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Would you be willing to go for $110?

8. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    ForumHunterForumHunter and Starfire1337Starfire1337, thanks for the interested.
    With 120$ you will have a full year with 55 dollar saving if you are from EU...i this it's already a GOOD price...

We can find an accomodation with 115$.
    I repeat, when you will pay me, i will renew on this day and give you the license, so you will have a FULL YEAR, not 8 months. :).

Also, i'm a trusted member here and on Xenforo, i will give you all the proof that are an original license and the transaction will be very quickly.

If you are interested, you can contact me in private.

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  9. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Sold the first license to ForumHunterForumHunter, great buyer. I thank him for his patience. I have now 3 licenses, if you want it, contact me in private TODAY. :)

Many users contacted me, you have to be fast if you want A FULL YEAR license for this price. :)

10. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you ForumHunter for the positive rating on our trade. Now i've opened another thread, if you a need a cheap Xenforo+Resource Manager you can contact me today.

11. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    DanDan i have other Xenforo licenses to sell! I have to open another thread for every license that i need to sell? A little boring...

12. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    You are the one who started another thread, so I am really confused. Now I am really bored that I have to explain Why you did what you did. Also, I should point out that I, nor does anyone else know, if all of these licenses are able to be legally transferred. Our system only accounts for one license validation at a time so anyone wanting to purchase a license, make sure you get the domain and validation token to check the license.

13. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm very sorry. I simply opened the new thread because the 2° thread are about a license for Xenforo + Resource Manager and this license will expire very soon...this thread is about some licenses expired that i will renew if someone will buy it.

Obiouvsly ALL licenes are legal, i can make proof of ownership...no problem about that. :)

14. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I moved this thread back to active again. Good luck

15. celletus

celletus New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi.I can offer 90$.A new license cost 140$.
    Take in mind that I can`t sell it in the future,so I think that 90$ is a good price.For 50$ more I can get a new one wich I can sell in the future.
    120 is to much considering 140 is a new one wich can be sold in the future.

16. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    I've contacted you in private.

17. KreatoK

KreatoK New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  18. Chalipa

Chalipa Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    Contact me if you can sell it for $80

19. Ranierus

Ranierus Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Responded. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest. I currently sold one of my licenses for 115$, that's the price.

20. Shristy Chandran

Shristy Chandran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Is there any license left, i can pick up for $100, also i do not have to pay VAT for the purchase so the final purchase for a new license is only $140 for me