What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS Selling license vb5 + suite + no branding (european) for $150

Katty

Local time
Today, 15:23
If say the Vbulletin that you cannot transfer this license
why you hold my money I cannot understand?

Mike77

Local time
Today, 21:23
Why you play vitctim ?
You opened the dispute at the exect same hour the licenses have been taken out of my account.
You claimed at the beginning its a european account and can be only sold inside europe.
Later you claimed its not a european license and can only be sold once.

My account is registered in europe and everyone can check here i always only sold european accounts.
I checked the data i had from you and it seems you are hiding a lot behind whois services.
Lot of companies which doesn't exist like kakao trading

Also your writing seems like a mix of india and german.

Mike77

Local time
Your cacao export doesn't exist anymore......so why waiting ?
Please add your full details so i can forward it to my lawyer for public defaming.

Mike77

Local time
I'm waiting for your full details.Let's see if i have no money to open a case for public defaming.
It surely will be profitable for me.

Mike77

Local time
keep defaming......like i said i'm waiting for your full details.In the meanwhile i will wait for paypal's decission.

a other member have say that you're scammer
Who did i scammed according to him ?
I don't see a single member writing here that i scammed him.Would be best opportunity ......Where are the 20 people which according to you have been scammed by me ?I can't see them

Last edited:

Mike77

Local time
Its getting annoying.
I'm out of the thread till you show me somebody who i scammed in the past or till i get my licenses back or your full details.
Else i will wait for paypal's decission.

Katty

Local time
Today, 15:23
I feel sorry for you
I can not go to your level is very low
FOR THAT TAKE A IGNORE NOW FOR THE REST OFF YOUR LIFE

Mike77

Local time
Did you guys realised that Katty deleted all her flase claims against me which can be checked if its true ?
She deleted the claim the license can be only sold in europe since its a european license and also deleted the post thats its an international license and thats why it can be only sold once.
Deleting all evidences

Katty it was to late.I already took all evidences via archive it

Last edited:

Mike77

Local time
@PAYPAL PLEASE NOTICE HOW KATTY DELETED ALL HER FALSE POSTS AND ADDED NOW LINKS TO AUTHORITY.

Katty why did you deleted all your false claims like i scammed 20 people here on this forum using the same paypal account ?
Why not showing paypal all your poor claims like you talked with paypal and they told you i should refund the money.....

Mike77

Local time
Ok it seems i got scammed out of one of my licenses.
Licenses have been transfered and i got a reply from Josha that he feels sorry but can't transfer the license back.
Paypal is also not looking good.Got today a message asking for tracking number even they know its a software and even i sent screenshots of my account and vbulletin tickets.
Am going to call them tomorrow asking if they are stupid bastards asking for a tracking number of a package service for a software.

I guessed already there will be some issues because of the new intengible protection which only protects the buyer but not the seller which means paypal to not lose money will always be in favour of the buyer no matter if he scammed or not.

Will update how it goes

bugoutgirl

Local time
Today, 13:23
In my experience with Paypal and digital property disputes... you should be fine.

I paid $200 for a chat room software a couple years ago through Paypal. The chat company did not respond to me at all or send me my software.

When I tried to dispute it through Paypal, they told me that they couldn't refund my money because there was no way to prove with a digital purchase that I didn't in fact receive it.

Unless their policy has changed since then, you should be fine.