Selling IPB License REDUCED PRICE - $80

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: victoriascafe
V

victoriascafe

Valued Member
Apr 11, 2013
I am selling an IPB License which expires on October 15th, 2013. I purchased it back in April after searching the internet for someone to buy it from discounted, and had no luck so I just bought my own license from the IPS website. The forum I was trying to start up was ultimately unsuccessful so I decided instead of letting my license sit there and go to waste I'd try to help someone kickstart their forum!

I can provide screenshots and proof of purchase via Skype. My skype username is @gabeobama, please add me and we can negotiate on price and figure out the transfer!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

D

Damowhite666

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2013
Hello, I'm fairly interested... Could you DM me ?

NorClans

NorClans

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2013
I am VERY interested in this! Contact me on skype: scones91

Megaman

Megaman

Valued Member
Jan 4, 2014
Consider a done deal. Ill pay renewal and transfer fee. Sent you chat request on skype.

Megaman

Megaman

Valued Member
Jan 4, 2014
Yes the transfer went through good and it's now under my name.

Megaman

Megaman

Valued Member
Jan 4, 2014
I have left feedback here for the seller (victoriascafe), they said they would leave feedback as well but possibly not until tomorrow. Thanks!

Kirk

Kirk

Community Leader
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
Congratulations on getting an IPB License. I've moved this thread to the completed section for you.

Megaman

Megaman

Valued Member
Jan 4, 2014
Congratulations on getting an IPB License. I've moved this thread to the completed section for you.
Thank you Kirk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.