Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Selling IPB license (IP.Board + IP.Blog + IP.Chat)

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Astroskillz, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Astroskillz

Astroskillz New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Hi,

I'm selling my (expired) IPB forum software license from April 2011. At the time, the purchase was consisted of IP.Board and the IP.Blog extension (+ IP.Chat with a 5 user limit).

Proof of payment can be shown, and the license can be legally transferred. Price at the time was 199$ total, so I'm willing to sell it for 100$. Price to reactivate is 35$ (10$ for IP.Blog, 25$ for IP.Board).

Let me know if you're interested.

2. macca

macca Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Hi,

Could you please let me know if this is still available, also if it is would you accept $80

Look forward to hearing from you,

Regads Andrew

3. Astroskillz

Astroskillz New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Hi there,

The license is still available, yes. I'd have no problems to sell it to you for 80$.

Send me a PM if you'd like to work things out.

~Astro

4. Antonio Barros

Antonio Barros New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I also have interest, please contact us.