Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Selling Blesta License (Owned, Unbranded) For Charity

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Staxed, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    With this purchase ($300 value if purchased direct from Blesta) you will receive a v3 owned unbranded license as well as a v2 owned unbranded license.

The support for these licenses is expired, yearly renewal is $39.

We are hoping to raise $200 through the sale of this license, lower offers are welcomed but please remember all proceeds from this sale will be directly donated to the formation of a non-profit and not for personal gain.

Disclaimer: This license is being sold to provide direct monetary support to a non-profit that I am involved in forming. I have spoken with Paul at Blesta about this and have his full support in this sale, I'm sure I can get him to come along and post as to the validity of this sale.

Because said non-profit is still in it's formation stage we are not ready to provide info publically, but if anyone is interested further in that aspect of this sale please feel free to PM me.

2. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    Still for sale, please feel free to send offers.

3. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    I've since lowered my asking price to $150 (vs. $170 via LicenseCart...which by the way, Mike at LicenseCart is a good friend of mine and he supports this sale too...lol), forgot to post that here. However, you are getting a license through Blesta itself, not a reseller...so support would be directly through Blesta when renewed. You are also getting an owned license for Blesta 2.5 as well with this purchase.

As well as it's going to a good cause, none of the money from this sale is going in my pocket.

4. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    This has been sold, no longer available. Thanks!