• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS Selling 2 IPB Community Suite with forums, and other license with more applications

Drake

Drake posted a new classified:

Selling 2 IPB Community Suite with forums, and other license with more applications
Selling IPB Community Suite

Hi,

I’m selling an IPB Community Suite (Core) with forums, and another IPB Community Suite (Core) with forums, blog, downloads, commerce and pages. Only thing missing is the Gallery. The first one has an active license. The second one has no active license (Expired Support), it costs $95 to renew for 6 months. We can negotiate this. I’ll pay for the transfer fee.

First license: (Active)

IPB Community Suite (Core)
Boards

Second license: (Expired)

IPB Community Suite (Core)
Boards
Gallery
Downloads
Commerce
Pages

I’ll charge $120 (originally $200) for the first license and you’ll get an active license with it. Second license is $300 (originally $550).

Please message me and/or reply to this thread.
Read more about the classified...

Last edited:

Drake

The first license is now $120. You pay the transfer fee for it. It comes with forums only. License is active until August.

The second license is $300. I’ll pay for the transfer fee, the license renewal fee is paid by you unless we can negotiate.

Drake

UPDATE: The second license is now $250. I’ll pay for the transfer fee, the license renewal fee is paid by you. You should be able to only pay for the board license if you want to only pay $25 for now instead of $95.