Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Selling 2 domains + big site

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Monitorize, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Monitorize

Monitorize New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    first domain im sellling is
    forumregion.com has no content or anything on it so willing to let at right price please offer

Forumheaven.net
    I also have a site going but its closed down currently and im not working on it. It has a ton of posts and members over 200k posts and 44k members.

Please offer on both site i am also willing to sell the database seprete just pm me or offer me i am needing some money for a VPS or dedicated (high end need to pay for it for a year so i will take that kind of trade if your willing to) but other wise its money only please thanks.
    Edit: I would also be accept a trade of a license of IPB and possibly Xenforo and VB depending

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. Mike Edge

Mike Edge Owner of xF Hosting

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I'll trade you a year of web hosting on my servers for both feel free to look on xenforo.com for many great reviews about us.

3. Monitorize

Monitorize New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    im needing a VPS as i currently have a couple resellers and im wanting to merge it into one VPS and host all my clients and friends on that as well as my own site The VPS can be un managed i can handle it im a linux techi.
    Edit: I would also be accept a trade of a license of IPB and possibly Xenforo