Selling 2 domains + big site

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: Monitorize
M

Monitorize

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2013
first domain im sellling is

forumregion.com has no content or anything on it so willing to let at right price please offer

Forumheaven.net

I also have a site going but its closed down currently and im not working on it. It has a ton of posts and members over 200k posts and 44k members.

Please offer on both site i am also willing to sell the database seprete just pm me or offer me i am needing some money for a VPS or dedicated (high end need to pay for it for a year so i will take that kind of trade if your willing to) but other wise its money only please thanks.

Edit: I would also be accept a trade of a license of IPB and possibly Xenforo and VB depending

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Edge

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
I'll trade you a year of web hosting on my servers for both feel free to look on xenforo.com for many great reviews about us.

Thread Owner: Monitorize
M

Monitorize

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2013
I'll trade you a year of web hosting on my servers for both feel free to look on xenforo.com for many great reviews about us.
im needing a VPS as i currently have a couple resellers and im wanting to merge it into one VPS and host all my clients and friends on that as well as my own site The VPS can be un managed i can handle it im a linux techi.

Edit: I would also be accept a trade of a license of IPB and possibly Xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.