What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Completed sell xenforo license + add-on "XenForo Resource Manager" valid till nov 2019 [Sold]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:53

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
I have two licenses in the package (Xenforo + Resource Manager). I want $ 110 each.

secondhand

Local time
Today, 23:53
Xenforo_bulk_discounts.jpg

That is a pitty. I do not need the RM at all. Only the XF licences. If I purchase directly from Xenforo, I pay the same price (110) and can still sell it afterwards, if I want to.

Can you not make a better offer than 110$? It is unlikely that someone will be interested in the RM-addon...

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
No. Cheaper-only for free. I'll wait for my buyer. I have nowhere to hurry yet. the license is active until November 2019.

grapefruit

Local time
Today, 22:53
Are you allowed to transfer it if its just been bought? I thought they only transferring after 3 months

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
I have this license since January 2012. And at the moment I have extended it, because without it it is not possible to make a transfer. I renewed my license specifically to sell it.

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
This classified has been marked as sold and cannot be reopened. Don't forget to leave each other Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.