Advertise Here | 1, 2 and 3-letter domains | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.
sell my account socialengine 4 php

sell my account socialengine 4 php Wanting to Sell

Price:
USD 600.00
  1. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    ryan lark posted a new classified:

sell my account socialengine 4 php

Read more about the classified...
    How Much Is the Transfer Fee?:
    Latest Downloadable Version (if applicable):
    Who Pays the Transfer Fee?:
    Seller

2. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
  3. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    yea vandana i still have it , with all plugins, right now i selling because not used, I would like to sell everything complete, although not interested in all the plugins would have no problem with giving the accounts of hire-experts and socialengineaddons if I give a good proposal, thank you.

4. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    1) can u please let me know the list of plugins you have from socialengine addons and hire experts

2) also would like to know your offer price

3) do i get the access for latest downloads of social engine, when did u purchase the product

5. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    1) to see list of plugin in the start print you can see , anyway i put in there , date is update about today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) i can sell all in 540$ paypal

3)i not sure that question, If you are referring to downloading the social engine, you give me the e-mail so that you can enter all the downloads after the purchase, at the moment I could send you an image that supports that I just log in to my social engine account right now, that workings for you? sorry my english is medium :)

6. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    for thanksgiving days i wanna gift to you my account cometchat to, because you can take the better use, that licence is 5.1, I cost 400 $ at that time, but I would leave it free for your purchases, as I said before you would give more use than I
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    i have purchased SEaddons complete package and also i have comet chat aswell....hence i would like to buy only Social engine script.....are you interested in selling only the social engine script

8. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    Well in this case the price can i sell only social engine license can be 300$, Anyway is available everything else we talked about, but if you need only social engine I see no problem selling it

9. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    can u finalize for 150$ ..can this license be transferable

10. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    When selling i give to you account social engine to enter and change domain and config do you need email, etc.. question: you only can 150$? i know and im not used but.. :(

11. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    i did not understand what u told me but i was offering u 150$ and yes scoial engine says that we cannot transfer license and if they come to know license is transferred then they revoke the license...

12. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    Ok well not tranfer i have to give you the account and you change domain and email to came the owner that all , well this is my account paypal ryanlark83@gmail.com you send 150$ and then i pass my account, or if you wanna you pass me you email and i change account to you, i wait...

13. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    Hi I have not heard from you since yesterday, we can complete the transaction , i sell you in 150$ in the before message i put the paypal account, i wait if you need anything else

14. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    sorry was busy yesterday...i spoke to admin of this website and he told me that the transaction will become illegal if the social engine guys comes to know if there is license transfer http://prntscr.com/dbip7v

15. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    We not make a transfer i give to you my account for a better price then you change all domain and email without problem , the firts time a set domain etenbuy.com now is bktgames.com you can chance to, they never know if you are another person, of course they tell you not can do this , but the account could be yours. remember i pass my account to you that is the reason the price is better low, im not use now , trust me you can chance domain and email to activate in your site i doing two times

16. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    1) which country do u belong sir...if you are using google mail then i guess i wont be able to login into the mail from my country...

2) the license you are mentioning ...is it the full version license

3) how about u gimme the license ..i see if everything is perfect then i make the payment...is that fine with you

17. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    1) you give me your email to use enter in account social engine. i change my email to your email.
    2) is full version se4 php
    3) im can good faith to you , for you enter change domain and activate you social engine in your site without problem, but if you not install you social engine yet i cant wait a lot of time to you install app, you installed you social engine now to only set license and test right now?

18. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    social engine change admin dashboard here is my account , only you give me your email and then you can enter and do all change do you need, then you can go payment to me in paypal, i think you not answer because is different time in your country here is 4:51 pm right now

[​IMG]

19. ryan lark

ryan lark New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    Hello, I have not had any reply message, as I said before we can do the business I have no problem with giving the account and to perform the tests and changes of domain for your license, just give me an email to change mine, so You can enter and make the changes, then make the payment to paypal, the important thing is to verify that you can download files and change the domain to get your license.