Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Preferred Movie Genre

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by GamerBB, Apr 23, 2011.

1. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    What are your favorite movie genre(s)?

I personally am I huge fan of Horror and Comedy. Two different extremes, I know, but that's probably why I like them. Sadly, there aren't really any scary movies nowadays. :(

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Agreed. What is the last true scary movie you have watched?

My favorite all time comedy (i guess it s a comedy) is Pulp Fiction

3. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    I can't remember, honestly. I like "The Strangers" it's pretty good.

4. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Horror and Comedy! I'm there! :D . Movies about creatures and aliens doesn't scare me at all, but take a possessed gal and make her eat insects makes my skin crawl :S

5. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    Those type of movies can definitely be spooky at times. Have you ever seen "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" before?
    That's a possession type movie that scares the socks off of me.

6. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Err yeah. Exorcism of Emily Rose :s. That's what I was referring to in my post, I dunno why but things like that just scares the hell out of me. Especially since its based on a true story .

7. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    Same here, that was a freaky movie and the way her body would bend just my me get goosebumps.

8. hassen10

hassen10 New Member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Well for me it is not that particular I just watch any movie people say that it is good. I either like it or I don't... But I am not that particular.