Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

Postive Rep Member WTB xenForo licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Hello,

Why choose me over other members to sell to? I have positive rep with both purchasing xenForo licenses along with selling vB licenses via EL.

I am looking for up to 5 xenForo licenses. Will purchase all 5 or just 1 or 2 or whatever you have from you. Willing to pay $90.00 per license with $45.00 down and the remain $45.00 apon push completion. Sorry, been scammed too many times by members of sites with one post, so this is my terms. I have a great rep both here and at xenForo, so you can be rest assured you will receive both payments. In fact I did this payment arrangement just yesterday with @@Egoista whom received both his upfront and after transfer payments and left me positive rep.

Shyuan

Valued Member
Hi xFhost,

Would you buy xF off my hand if my support expiry date ends on July 12, 2015, for somewhere around $150-160? Sorry if my price isn't nice (this is my first time selling license). Thanks :)

Dominican809

Valued Member
Hi xFhost,
Would you buy xF off my hand if my support expiry date ends on July 12, 2015, for somewhere around $150-160? Sorry if my price isn't nice (this is my first time selling license). Thanks :)
if he going pay you 150 may well buy it new from xenforo for 140 :p .

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Hi xFhost,
$150-160 for how many licenses?

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
if he going pay you 150 may well buy it new from xenforo for 140 :p .
Even less then that, I have 7 licenses, so $120.00 based on 6-10 bulk rate.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
It's just one license, I don't know whether support/update end date worth how much or it's not worthy at all? No problem if you don't buy it :) Thanks.
Yeah, sorry not interested in extended support at this time sorry. Looking to pick a few up at $90.00 each at most.

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
HUMP DAY!!!!! Still looking for licenses!!
There's bumping and there's humping. Want a quick lesson on it? ;)

Reactions: Dan

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
a true hump day...

1385281_762213480474774_987160834_n.jpg

Euthorix

Valued Member
I have one that I am willing to sell, I'd like 100 - It has 1 year of support/updates left. But I am willing to go down to 90.

Mike Edge

Owner of xF Hosting
Valued Member
Sounds good, PM me the token to verify it can transfer if you agree to my terms of $45.00 at transfer request and remaining $45.00 at transfer complete

Status
Not open for further replies.